COMMUNITY BUILDER – INTERN
P A U S E is a project of conscious pop-ups based on adaptability, dynamism, inclusion, and collaboration. To celebrate sustainable fashion design, we curate a special selection of brands/designers, art exhibitions, and performances to be all together in a temporary space and time.
We are creating the most amazing team for a new project: P A U S E Pop-Up Fashion Hub, a temporary space for fashion workers and freelancers. The pop-up coworking will be running from June to September 2018. It will be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
We will be working together to create this unforgettable experience from February 2018.
Are you communicative, creative, sales oriented and do you have a big passion for fashion, art, and sustainability? We love to hear from you!
You will be the face of our company, responsible for curating and building an engaged community of fashion creatives. With the ultimate goal of selling memberships and services.
Your daily tasks include (but not limited to)…
- Search and contact potential members. Who are the members? international and local designers, freelancers, bloggers, journalist, photographers, storytellers, all of them working in the fashion field.
- The building, supporting, and maintaining relationships with the members.
- Service-oriented, social, patient and flexible
- In possession of a laptop
- Interested in social business
- Creative in finding solutions
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Eager to learn and take on challenges
- Fit the P A U S E profile, you have a passion for fashion and sustainability
- Independent with a flexible mindset
- Comfortable with working from home
- Ideally, you are a third-year HBO/University student (marketing/sales).
We offer you:
- A platform where you can grow and develop yourself
- Freedom in an informal and relaxed atmosphere
- Space for personal input and fresh ideas
- Part-time and flexible working schedule
- An educational environment and personal development opportunities
- Be part of a small but growing & ambitious start-up
We believe that your process is most valuable when it’s at least for a period of 5 months. We are open to other periods as well (with a minimum of 3 months).
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org