TALENTED & DRIVEN SALES INTERN
P A U S E is a project of conscious pop-ups based on adaptability, dynamism, inclusion, and collaboration. To celebrate sustainable fashion design, we curate a special selection of brands/designers, art exhibitions, and performances to be all together in a temporary space and time.
Pause is a dynamic experience. We are like a “circus” that moves from place to place, adapting to different spaces and atmospheres.
We are based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
THE ROLE //
Are you communicative, creative, solution oriented with organizational skills and do you have a big passion for fashion, art, and sustainability? We love to hear from you!
At P A U S E pop-up you get a lot of freedom to generate sales and build relations with our members. You are the face of our company, responsible for building an engaged a passionate community.
- Search and contact upcoming international and local designers introducing our pop-up concept and closing memberships with them.
- Building, supporting, and maintaining relationships with existing designers;
- Ensuring various sales reports and analysis of the sales figures;
- Develop sales strategies;
- Updating and maintaining customer base;
- Develop own ideas.
What we are looking for:
- Available 30 hours per week, flexible schedule;
- A driven, hands-on person;
- In possession of a laptop;
- Interested in social business;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Eager to learn and take on challenges;
- Fit the P A U S E profile, you have a passion for fashion and sustainability;
- Flexible mindset;
- Ideally, you are a third year HBO/University student (marketing/sales).
What we offer:
- Commission fee on your sales revenue;
- A platform where you can grow and develop yourself;
- Freedom in an informal and relaxed atmosphere;
- Space for personal input and fresh ideas;
- An educational environment and personal development opportunities;
- Be part of a small but growing & ambitious start up.
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible to